Thursday 28 July 2016

Marko Arnautovic ends speculation with new four years deal.


Marko Arnautovic has signed a new four-year deal with Stoke, ending speculation over a move to Everton.

The Austria international, the Potters’ top-scorer and players’ player of the year last season, had been linked with a move to Goodison Park.

The 27-year-old has been a big hit at the Bet365 Stadium since his arrival from Werder Bremen in 2013 and had one year left on his previous contract.


I am proud and thrilled to finally let you know that I am going to stay a Potter and will continue playing with my team and for my fantastic fans. I suppose some times it takes a bit longer to make the right decision and this one comes from my heart. My family and I could not be happier. Can’t wait for the season to begin! #SCFC #potters #pl #premierleague #teamarna #godblessus @stokecity

No comments: